Posts Tagged ‘peanut butter’
Peanut Butter NO-Bake Pie is a a delicious, easy and quick recipe for the creamiest and best peanut butter pie you will ever taste. Takes only 15 minutes to assemble and 1 hour in refrigerator. Made with white chocolate, whipped topping, vanilla pudding, bananas and creamy peanut butter in a graham cracker crust. No baking, easy, quick and delicious. What more could one ask for? Makes 8 servings. Peanut Butter NO-Bake Pie will be loved by all of your family, friends and guests.
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (4 oz) pkg. white chocolate
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 (4-serving size) box vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 large banana, thinly sliced
1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
1. Microwave peanut butter and chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl on MEDIUM (50%) 2-1/2 minutes; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
2. Pour milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Add peanut butter mixture; beat until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
3. Place bananas on bottom of crust; cover with pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
YIELD: 8 Servings.
Banana-Peanut Butter Chip Muffins is a delicious, flavorful and easy recipe. It has a made from scratch cocoa crumb topping. Everyone, children and adults will love these Banana-Peanut Butter Chip Muffins.
1/3 cup shortening
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium size)
1-1/2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 (10 oz) bag peanut butter chips
1 Recipe “Cocoa Crumb Topping”, (recipe follows)
Cocoa Crumb Topping:
Stir together 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cocoa and 1 tablespoon melted butter or margarine in a small bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts until well blended.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2″ in diameter) with paper bake cups. Prepare Cocoa Crumb Topping; set aside.
2. Beat shortening and sugar in small bowl. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until smooth. Add banana, flour and baking soda; blend just until combined. Stir in peanut butter chips. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full with batter; sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoonful cocoa crumb topping on top of each muffin.
3. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into centers comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature. Cover; refrigerate leftovers.
Yield: 16 to 18 muffins
Serving size: 1 per serving.
Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge-This recipe is so simple to make and the finished product is so creamy and delicious your family and friends may devour the whole batch in a short time. Makes 36 pieces of fudge. Better make a double batch and hide one for later. everyone will run for this Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge.
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (12 oz) pkg white chocolate morsels
3/4 cup chopped peanuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
2. Heat the milk and peanut butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate until smooth. Immediately stir in peanuts and vanilla.
3. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Cool.
4. Chill, covered for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into 36 squares.
Yield: 36 pieces (About 2-1/2 lbs)