Posts Tagged ‘no-bake’
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is a delicious, rich and creamy pie that is perfect for your Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter and New Year’s Day dinner menu. Since it leaves your oven free for the entree and side dishes. Pumpkin, spice, sweetened condensed milk, and whipped topping combine together in a ready made pie crust to make it is a simple to assemble dessert. Makes 10 servings. No-Bake Pumpkin Pie will be loved by all your family, friends and guests.
1 envelope unflavored gelatin, (such as Knox brand)
1/3 cup water
1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
1-1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 cups thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 large (10 inch, 9 oz) graham cracker pie crust
Whipped Topping for garnish, (optional)
1. Sprinkle gelatin over water in a small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. Combine pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk and pumpkin pie spice with a wire whisk until well blended. Stir in gelatin mixture. Let cool 10 minutes. Gently stir in whipped topping.
3. Pour mixture into crust. Refrigerate at least 3 hours, or until set.
4. Cut pie into 10 equal size slices. Top each serving with whipped topping if desired.
Source: Original recipe and image from: Butterball.com http://www.butterball.com/recipes/detail/easy-no-bake-pumpkin-pie
Calories: 302, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 14mg, Sodium: 328mg, Sugars: 35g, Carbohydrates: 46g, Fiber: 0g, Protein: 6g
Peanut Butter NO-Bake Pie is a a delicious, easy and quick recipe for the creamiest and best peanut butter pie you will ever taste. Takes only 15 minutes to assemble and 1 hour in refrigerator. Made with white chocolate, whipped topping, vanilla pudding, bananas and creamy peanut butter in a graham cracker crust. No baking, easy, quick and delicious. What more could one ask for? Makes 8 servings. Peanut Butter NO-Bake Pie will be loved by all of your family, friends and guests.
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (4 oz) pkg. white chocolate
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 (4-serving size) box vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
1 cup thawed, frozen whipped topping
1 large banana, thinly sliced
1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz)
1. Microwave peanut butter and chocolate in a microwavable safe bowl on MEDIUM (50%) 2-1/2 minutes; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
2. Pour milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Add peanut butter mixture; beat until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
3. Place bananas on bottom of crust; cover with pudding mixture. Refrigerate at least 1 hour. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
YIELD: 8 Servings.
No-Bake Grasshopper Pie is an easy and delicious recipe that takes only 15 minutes of prep time and 6 hours in the refrigerator. It is also a low calories, low fat, low cholesterol, low sodium, low sugars, low carbohydrates, heart-healthy, diabetic friendly and Weight Watchers (5 SmartPoints) recipe. This would make a great dessert for a holiday dessert as well. Makes 8 servings. No-Bake Grasshopper Pie will be loved by your family, friends and guests.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes.
Refrigeration Time: 6 Hours.
Non-Stick cooking spray
4 chocolate wafer cookies,
(such as “Famous Amos” brand), divided
1 (1 oz) box fat-free sugar-free instant pistachio pudding mix
1-1/2 cups skim milk
1/4 tsp peppermint extract
2 cups sugar-free frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 square of semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped