Archive for the ‘Fudge’ Category
White Chocolate-Almond Fudge, is an easy recipe for a creamy delicious fudge. Requires only basic cooking skills and will be your go-to recipe for fudge once you’ve tasted this. White Chocolate-Almond Fudge will be loved by Your friends and family! Enjoy!
2 cups white chocolate chips
2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped slivered almonds, toasted*
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
2. Melt white chips with the sweetened condensed milk in a medium size saucepan over very
low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in almonds and vanilla. Spread into prepared pan. Cover; refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Use foil to lift fudge out of pan; peel off foil. Cut fudge into squares.
*To toast almonds: Spread almonds on cookie sheet. Bake at 350° F. stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned; cool.
Note: For best results, do not double this recipe.
Yield: 1-1/2 lbs, (about 36 pieces)
Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge-This recipe is so simple to make and the finished product is so creamy and delicious your family and friends may devour the whole batch in a short time. Makes 36 pieces of fudge. Better make a double batch and hide one for later. everyone will run for this Easy Peanut Butter-Chocolate Fudge.
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 (12 oz) pkg white chocolate morsels
3/4 cup chopped peanuts
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Line an 8 or 9 inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
2. Heat the milk and peanut butter in a large heavy saucepan over medium heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate until smooth. Immediately stir in peanuts and vanilla.
3. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Cool.
4. Chill, covered for 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil. Cut into 36 squares.
Yield: 36 pieces (About 2-1/2 lbs)